Friday, May 4, 2018

Briefly, bus bought!

So, Trevor of A1 Bus Lines was passing through town on Wednesday which gave me an opportunity to give him a 50% deposit for the bus! It'll stay with him until early June when I get trained, and hopefully passed, in the operation of air brakes.
In the meantime he'll get it road-worthy and insured for the day to take me for a 'test drive' as I pass through Vernon in a few days time. He assures me that it runs and rides well but I want to check that and especially the automatic transmission for smoothness prior to committing. 
Very excited to be the proud owner of a behemoth - 40' of banana-yellow beauty!..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 2 - More seats, all the seats, the best seats and some floor.

Another day, another 12 seats. Armed with a couple of new ultra-thin cut-off blades for the grinder and the technique nailed from...